Tuesday, November 17, 2009

l.o.v.e.

for a moment there, i thought we'd be
intertwined
like land and see
barely touching - but underneath:
all our secrets buried deep

and in my dreams i never find
what goes on inside my mind
our souls are lost somewhere in time
i know someday you will be mine
and love
will
bind...

oh, the very thought of you
makes me shed a tear or two -
just thinking how my love has made me
bow my head
and cry in shame

oh love
will
drive
me
insane...

for a moment there, i thought that
love would heal a wounded heart
but love has only come and gone
and now you must soon depart

but you'll return again to me
and i'll have no choice but to concede
'cause love has taken over me
as love knows only this to be

oh love
you've
made
a fool

of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment